Sister/Charge Nurse - Surgical Ward
We are seeking a committed and experienced Charge Nurse to join our client's busy surgical ward at their acute hospital site based in Chertsey, Surrey.
This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from Nurses seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
Our client is a major provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Staffed by many of the South East’s most experienced Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Acute Surgical & Critical Care supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
The hospital is located in spacious and leafy surroundings in the greenbelt community of Chertsey, close to the M25.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement to complete registration).
Extensive Surgical ward experience with at least 3 years as a Senior Staff Nurse.
A Mentorship course and or specialist course in one aspect of general surgery.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists.
The additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself and family
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Surgical Ward Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic Surgical Ward vacancies click HERE; and for all General Nursing jobs click HERE
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£37k - 40k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Chertsey, Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGS402/03
- Posted: 2016-09-15 07:27:17 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Complex (Ventilated) Neuro
- Senior Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Acquired Brain Injury Unit
- Matron - Long-Term Neuro-disability Unit
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Specialist Neuro-disability
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Neuro Rehabilitation Unit
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse (B5) - Neuro-disability
- Director of Clinical Services
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Band 7 Behaviour Analyst - Children & Adults - LD (Guernsey)
- Lead Physiotherapist - Hospital Inpatients (Band 7/8)
- Preceptorship / Graduate Mental Health Staff Nurse (Band 5)
- Practice Nurse - Newly Registered (GPN Ready Scheme)
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Sister / Senior Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- MRI Radiographer P/T (23 Hrs)
- Senior Staff Nurse / Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- Practice Nurse (P/T)
- Clinical Care Manager-Aged & Dementia Care