This multi-national national business has exceeded expectations by expanding their reach across multiple markets.
With a firm footing in Asia-Pacific, they are committed to providing a quality service to those associated with their business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role is predominantly across the management of the accounts payable function and working closely with suppliers for reconciliation purposes.
Operating in a close-knit team, you will also have the opportunity to partner senior colleagues during reporting processes, particularly at month end.
Degree complete, you are driven to demonstrate your technical knowledge in a role where you can make your mark.
The ability to engage effectively with colleagues and eternal stakeholders, as well as having the intuition to take ownership of your responsibilities will ensure a successful transition to the role.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact James Dalton on +6128270 9702
( SK917636A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!