Nationwide Placements is seeking candidates for a rewarding role of Architectural Assistant for our leading construction and property client.
Due to recent growth within their business, Our client is seeking talented and driven Architectural Assistant to join their training programme in residential architecture!
This role can offer you a excellent salary (depending on experience), Plus amazing career progression and exposure!
Architectural Assistant duties:
- Handling measurements of the site and assisting in measurement surveys
- Visiting the potential clients and maintain a close relationship with them
- Handling CAD designing
- Offering advice to the clients on planning, designing and cost
The ideal Architectural Assistant:
- Enthusiastic and talented individual
- Ability to learn from the training program
- Knowledge on architectural designing and CAD drawings
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional customer/ client focused nature
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Long Distance Van Driver
- Order Input Clerk
- Receptionist/ Administration Assistant
- Receptionist / Office Assistant
- Production Line Workers
- Mailroom Operator
- Store Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Mailroom Staff
- Project Administrator
- Receptionist/Office Assistant
- Trainee Mortgage Advisor
- Sandwich Makers
- Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
- Retail Admin Assistant
- Dispatch Operative
- Library Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk