Plaintiff Legal Secretary
This long established law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their busy Personal Injury team.
The firm have a great reputation in the legal industry and have a diverse team culture, with many of the Secretaries having been with the firm for a number of years.
This is a 1 on 1 role, supporting a Senior Partner.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and processing legal documents and papers
- Liaising with clients
- Schedule medical appointments
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be guaranteed an interview for this great role you will
- Have at least 2 years plaintiff legal secretarial experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and a minimum typing speed of 50 wpm
- You will be confident to liaise with people at all levels, have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and a friendly attitude.
Do not hesitate; send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Paralegal
- Construction Legal Secretary
- Payroll Manager – Migration / Transformation Project
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Distribution Officer
- AdministrationSupport Officer
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Customer Service and Implementations Consultant
- Commercial Manager
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Financial Accountants > General Registration
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Officer
- Reconciliations Officer
- Calling All Legal Support Professionals...
- Graduate Accountant
- Collections Manager
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Contracts Coordinator