Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - MOD - Surrey - £25-£30p/h
Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - MOD - Surrey - £25-£30 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the Spines team of our Ministry Of Defence client in Headley Court, Surrey.
The locum Occupational Therapist will be supervised by the Occupational Therapy Team Leader and will be solely responsible for the independent management, prioritisation, diagnosis and treatment of their own caseloads.
This posts offers both individual and group based therapy to patients with chronic back pain.
The OT must be able to carry out a holistic assessment in order to provide a treatment pathway, including education, pain management, psychosocial treatment and occupational performance goals.
Supervision experience is also required for this post, as well as the ability to review and develop the Ot service within the Spines team.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 37.5 Hours a week
- Varied caseloads
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of military personnel.
- The ability to work as part of a team (with good communication skills) is essential.
- To ensure that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- Experience of working with the psychological effects of illness/injury as well as the physical.
- To provide statistical data for audit purposes
- To communicate verbally and in writing with doctors, Consultants, Remedial Instructors and other relevant staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- The maintenance of accurate contemporaneous records of treatment and outcome for each patient
- To initiate requests for further investigations/consultant opinion/RRU referrals
- To prepare discharge and interim reports and transfer summaries.
- Show evidence of CPD and will continue to pursue personal development (including CPD records)
- Undertake personal responsibility under the Health and Safety Act
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Devizes, Wiltshire
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Plymouth
- Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
- Triage Nurse - RGN - Bristol
- Staff Nurse RMN - Medium/Low Secure - Walsall
- Ward Manager RMN - Locked female transitional - Wolverhampton
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Neurological rehabilitation - NHS -
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Elderly Care - South London -
- RMN - Regional Night Services Co-ordinator - West Midlands
- Occupational Therapist - Wheelchair Service - Band 5 - S.London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Elderly Care - Hounslow
- Senior Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h