Compliance & Registration Advisor
Compliance & Registration Advisors
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Compliance & Registration Advisors within a dynamic and large regulatory body!
If you are ready to work hard in a busy work floor and take home a great basic salary, then look no further! This role can offer you an excellent basic salary (depending on experience).
As a Successful Compliance & Registration Advisor your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Checking and verifying the credentials of members
- Ensuring members are qualified and meet the criteria for membership
The successful Compliance & Registration Advisors will have:
- Previous work experience
- Excellent analytical and database skills
- Strong software knowledge
- Good communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician