A promising and exciting prospect for a Caretaker has come up for our market-leading client!!
Our client, an incredibly-reputed firm, is in need of a first-class and go-getting Caretaker!!
Besides a healthy base salary (depending on experience), you can also get the chance to learn excellent work ethics!
Yearly bonuses and excellent benefits are also available!
As a Caretaker your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Performing the inspection and cleaning of the area
- Taking necessary actions to resolve faults
- Ensuring no unwanted and unsocial activities takes place
- Handling emergency work and repair work if required
The right Caretaker will have:
- Experience of light maintenance and repairs work
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Understanding of health and safety issues
- Good attention to details
- Physical fitness
- Dedicate to work
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician