Our rapidly-paced client, a successful software company is actively seeking an ambitious and dedicated Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
Our rapidly-expanding client is seeking to employ a successful candidate to be a part of their business!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get placed within a dynamic work floor and get your hands-on some exciting workloads!
This role can offer you a healthy base salary (depending on experience) and rapid career progression.
As a Finance Assistant your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Keeping an appropriate record of client's accounts
- Assisting the finance team
- Updating client's accounting information in Excel
- Preparing sales orders and invoices
- Raising sales invoices and general quotes
The right Finance Assistant will have:
- Previous working experience in finance role
- Willingness to study CIMA or ACA or ACCA
- Good commercial experience
- A good knowledge on finance
- Good IT skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Administrative skills
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician