Stock Control Operative
Stock Control Operative (Salary Negotiable)
We are now recruiting for an exciting new opportunity within a well-established company.
The successful candidate must be confidence at questioning and challenging any issues that may arise within the warehouse department.
You must be able to police situations with the right attitude and professionalism.
Our client is willing to pay the chosen candidates to up to £22,000 p/a (depending on experience)! Plus, fantastic company benefits.
Apply today for this fantastic opportunity!
As a Stock Control Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Understand the movements of stock.
- Be pro-active on counting, work to the schedule.
- Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
- Give clear instructions on why the stock file has been amended.
- Have a very clear understanding of each product and how to search it, i.e.
product code, supplier code etc.
- Develop relationships with key people in the business.
- Actively learn about products so that you can offer consistent and accurate product knowledge to others.
- Ensure you understand the basics of the WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- To train and offer support to others.
To be a successful Stock Control Operative, you will have:
- Good command over computer
- Accuracy in dealing with stock record
- The right candidate will have a clean record and be able to pass a DBS and medical check prior to contract.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working within good in / stock control.
- Experience is ideal but training is provided!
- Driving License is essential.
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Creative Artworker
- Retail Assistant
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Trainee Secretary