Social Worker Community Mental Health Team Waltham Forest Londo
We have a new post come up today for a Qualified Senior Social Worker to join Adults Community Health Team (CMHT) with the London Borough Of Waltham Forest on a long term Local Contract.
This role is to primarily undertake assertive outreach in order to engage clients who have previously been lost to follow up, do not wish to engage with services and for whom there is concern.
To visit clients at home, day centres, work and recreational centres to engage and encourage services participation in their care plan.
To provide practical assistance as a means of engaging with and supporting users of the service.
Provide information to help service users make informed choices about
opportunities and service available to them.
To participate in a duty service with other members of the team.
To participate in multidisciplinary assessments and care planning and carry out care management responsibilities for those with complex needs.
To ensure the recording of assessments and details of the care plan on a computerised database.
To act as a CPA Care Co-ordinator for up to 12 service users, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all relevant services.
To monitor the services provided, review care plans regularly ensuring their
continued effectiveness and appropriateness.
To act as a service users advocate where necessary, as well as supporting service users in accessing appropriate independent advocacy services.
Given the nature of the post, only Social Workers with experience in Mental Health can be considered.
The post comes with a long term contract with the strong possibility of an even longer extension.
There is also an excellent rate of pay and many more incentives to join.
For this position you must have:
, a degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John at Service Care Solutions on 01772 555530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, An extensive and exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
, Disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £28 - £30 per hour
- Location: Waltham Forest, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 10:04:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker, Looked After Childrens Team, North London
- Community Responder | Adult Community Services
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT- CAMBRIDGE
- Single Assessment Social Worker
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Emergency Duty Team Manager
- Senior Social Worker, Children in Need, Central London
- Admin Support
- Physiotherapist - Bury
- Childrens Social Worker - Asylum Seeking Children - Birmingham
- Team Manager, Haringey Council
- Repairs Supervisor - Warwickshire
- CTC Cleared Primary Health Care Nurses
- Occupational Therapist - Bury
- Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - Calderdale
- Band 6 Paediatric Dietitian - Southport
- Adults Social Worker Older People Team Essex
- Resident Liaison Officers, Kent area
- Paralegal - Personal Injury