Initial Assessment Occupational Therapist - Local Authority
Initial Assessment Occupational Therapist - Local Authority Social Services - Cheshire - £25 ph
Liquid Healthcare are an approved / preferred supplier of temporary staff to the vast majority of Local Authority Social Services in England, Scotland and Wales.
We have been asked by a Local Authority Social Services Team in Chehsire to assist them in recruiting a Temporary Occupational Therapist to provide office based support to their team.
This role involves carrying out assessments over the telephone and dealing with referrals from the general public and other professionals.
Once referrals are screened you would then pass any relevant cases to the team for appropriate action to be taken.
In order to apply for this role it is vital that you either have local authority OT experience or that you can show a clear understanding of the Cart Act and its implications to the job.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Supportive friendly management and team
- Pleasant location with shops and amenities nearby
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Local Authority Social Services Occupational Therapy
- Good Knowledge of the Care Act
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
- Creating Treatment Plans
- Delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence.
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Radiographer - Band 7 - NHS / Private Hospitals – London
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Rehabilitation
- Lead Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
- Senior Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support Team - North London
- Scrub Practitioner - ENT Lead - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical ward - Hospital
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Shropshire - £23.16ph
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Day surgery - Hospital
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Somerset-
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31 per hour based
- Ward Nurse Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Hospital
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Team Leader / Head of Care (RGN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Best Interest Assessor - Adults Services Team - Home Working
- Practice Nurse - RGN - Acute Mental Health Hospitals
- Compliance and Audit Administrator
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant