Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Edgware, London
Service Care Health are looking for a band 6 Senior Staff Nurse to work in Edgware, London.
This post is available to start on the 1st of November to cover shifts on either a day or night basis.
This contract will be available up until the 31st of March.
You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience, hold a degree or equivalent in nursing and hold an up to date NMC pin to apply for this post.
- To work as part of the inpatient rehabilitation nursing team in a hospital setting.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to take regular charge of the unit, support junior staff being a mentor and role model.
- The post holder will be responsible for maintaining standards and qualities in development, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
Therefore, if you give our details to them, please ensure that they pass on your name so you don't miss out!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
- Start: 1st November
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £25 - £27 per hour
- Location: Edgware, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 10:11:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Resident Liaison Officers, Kent area
- Paralegal - Personal Injury
- Administration Assistant, Kent
- Mental Health Occupational Therapist
- Repairs Customer Service Officers, East Sussex
- Repairs Customer Service Officer, Kent
- Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6 CPN - Leicester
- Personnel and Admin Support Officer- Conwy
- Recovery worker - Leicester
- Plumber - East London
- Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN), Hammersmith and Fulham, London
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Norfolk and Suffolk
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Oxfordshire
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury