Home Manager RGN - New Nursing Home - Middleton
Home Manager RGN - New Nursing Home - Middleton, Manchester - Salary Circa.
£38,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent Full time
I am now looking for experienced Nursing Home Managers to apply for an exciting opportunity in a brand new nursing home in Middleton, being opened by one of the UKs most reputable care providers.
I am looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with experience managing a nursing home and preferably with management qualifications.
Although, that isn't a necessity.
This new nursing home is providing care for the elderly with a wide range of physical disabilities.
The home has 52 en suite rooms, all decorated to a high standard, with modern furnishings and fittings.
Residents are encouraged to personalise their own space, decorating with pictures and photographs and familiar furniture to make this their home.
The communal areas are spacious and relaxing and it's here that their residents regularly gather to spend time with friends and family.
As a Home Manager RGN, your duties will include, but not limited to;
-Leadership to all staff
-Be the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the home
-Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy
-Must comply with all CQC regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
As a Home Manager RGN, you will:
-Be Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualified
-Have a current registration with the NMC
-Have the legal right to work in the UK
-Have experience managing a nursing home
-Have management qualifications (Although, that isn't a necessity)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call Jordan on: 0161 235 6953!
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home