Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Suffolk -£28ph
Social Worker - Adults Learning Disability Team - Suffolk - £28 per hour
Our client in Suffolk is looking for a qualified social worker to join their learning disability team.
This will be based in Saxmundham in East Suffolk.
The main responsibility of the role is to work with vulnerable adults with learning disabilities.
Experience of work within a similar setting would be highly beneficial but not necessary.
Experience of using Care First 6 would also be useful.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disability Social Worker:
- 6 month contract
- Pay rate up to £28 per hour
- Flexible working
Main responsibilities of the role as a Adults Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Completing assessments and reviews
- Working with vulnerable adults and service users with a Learning Disability
- Promoting personalisation, independence and wellbeing
- Care and support plan
- Safeguarding plans
- Working in compliance with Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation
- Working under the procedures of Suffolk County Council
- Supporting service users and their families through complex situations
Requirements of the role as a Adults Learning Disability Social Worker:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant