We are recruiting for a full time temporary Band 2/3 trained Phlebotomists based in a Medical Centre in Wellingborough starting ASAP.
We are looking for HCA/Phlebotomists who have around 12 months experience within a ward in a UK hospital or a similar setting and preferably have an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in healthcare.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
-ensuring that the blood samples are taken in a manner that does not cause undue anxiety to the patient.
-Phlebotomists will be expected to provide a helpful and professional service to patients and healthcare staff within the Trust and primary care professionals, presenting a positive image of him/her.
-Check patient demographics prior to procedure, ensuring request forms are completed accurately.
-Perform venepuncture using protocols as stated in phlebotomy manual.
-Insure laboratories are provided with timely, high quality blood specimens taken in tubes that are appropriate for the tests requested.
-General housekeeping duties within the department and notify any damage to equipment.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested in any of these roles and would like further information please call Kate on 01772 208961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore if you are not in a position where you are looking for work but know someone who might be interested, please let us know as we do offer a £250 referral bonus!!!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 months
- Rate: £9.50 - £13 per hour
- Location: Wellingborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 10:37:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland