Social Worker -Child Sexual Exploitation - Lancashire -£24.97ph
Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation - Lancashire - £24.97p/h
A fantastic opportunity is available in various locations throughout Lancashire to be part of the child sexual exploitation team.
This is an interesting role which requires candidates to have previous experience of working on complex CSE cases.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of all relevant legislation and will work within the Public Law Outline.
Benefits of the role include as a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker:
- Interesting role
- Competitive market rate
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
The successful Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liasing with other professionals
- Working with cases related to CSE
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked After Children and Children In Need
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
As a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries.
clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer and we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Stroke Rehab - North London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - North London - Band 6
- Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab Team - Barnet
- Occupational Therapist - Community Moving & Handling - Band 6 -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Care of the Elderly - North London
- Radiographer - Band 5 - NHS - South East London - £21-23p/h
- Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute - Band 6 - Slough - £22-24ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Palliative Care - North London
- Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph