Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Windsor, and they are seeking a Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner to join their Theatres Department on a full-time basis (37.5 hours per week).
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration or Registered ODP with up to date HCPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor