BAND 6 SPEECH AND LANGUAGE SPECIALIST -OXFORD
Service Care Health currently has a full time vacancy for a Speech and Language Therapist in Oxford within an NHS Hospital setting.
We are looking for fully qualified SLT's who have post qualification experience working with dysphasia patients and an awareness of stroke guidelines.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
,Provide clinical supervision to junior SLT's including supporting the practical dysphagia elements of dysphagia training.
,Provide clinical support for patients with complex swallowing problems.
,You will be required to work your own caseload of patients with good management skills.
,Seeing adult clients with communication and swallowing problems after an acute episode of stroke for assessment and treatment.
They will also support the adult community service by carrying a small caseload for part of the week.
As this may involve domiciliary visits, a car driver/owner is essential.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Beth at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Bethany.Ross@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital