Senior Registered Nurse
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Coventry, and they are seeking a Senior Registered Nurse, to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered practitioner with NMC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Good organizational and supervisory skills
- Mentorship/Teaching certificate desirable
- HDU experience desirable
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Haematology ward
- Junior Sister/ Charge Nurse - Haematology
- Cath Lab Staff Nurse (FTC)
- Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - PICU
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology