The Clayton Group are currently recruiting for an experienced RGN for our client's small to medium sized Nursing Home situated in Skipton North Yorkshire.
This home caters for Dementia, physical disabilities and general old age and has an excellent reputation and consistently good CQC reports.
The role will be full time offering 3 nights per week at a rate of £15 per hour (£16 for any over time) and breaks are fully paid.
In addition our client offers the following;
Additional training benefits
Time and a half for bank holidays
Double time for Christmas and New Years Day
Salary sacrifice Pension Scheme
Applicants are required to be RGN or RMN trained and will have a genuine interest in working with the elderly.
Communication skills are essential and applicants must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Current NMC Registration is paramount.
Experience of working in a general nursing home environment
Palliative care experience
Up to date clinical skills
Self motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
For more information on this exciting opportunity and for the chance of an immediate interview please contact Danielle on 01772259121 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the role for you? The Clayton Group recruit for a broad range of private sector nursing homes and hospitals placing Nurses of all disciplines, Deputy Managers, Clinical Leads, Home and Service Managers and much more.
Call our Nursing Division today on 01772 259121 to discuss your individual experience and requirements.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Welder / Fabricator
- RGN or RMN early onset Dementia Service
- Senior Care Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse nights
- Night Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Assembly Operative - Electronics
- Sales Administrator
- Tool Maker
- Logistics/Export Administrator
- Part Time Accounts Processing / Bookkeeper
- Payroll Administrator - 6 month FTC
- STAFF NURSE (RMN), CAMHS, WISBECH
- CLINICAL LEAD (RMN / RNLD), CAMHS, WISBECH
- Payroll / Accounts Assistant
- Registered Nurse for successful charity
- RGN/RMN nights
- RGN/ RMN nights - paid pin fees
- Installations Manager