Senior Pharmacy Technician - Oncology
Our client is located in the popular Central London area.
This facility is a prestigious London private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation.
This facility consists of 250 beds, and covers a broad range of acute specialties including: Surgical, Medical, Oncology and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Senior Pharmacy Technician, specializing in Oncology, who will contribute to the efficient day-to-day running of the dispensary, working under the direct supervision of the Lead Pharmacy Technician.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NVQ level 3 in Pharmacy Services and a BTEC in Pharmaceutical science (or equivalent qualification and underpinning knowledge)
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Hospital experience essential
- Aseptic experience
- Maintain a high level of clinical practice in accordance with legal and professional requirements.
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor