£28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + overtime
My client is a well established logistics company based in Kent designed specifically to meet the requirements of the busy 20th century business.
With their fleet of Volvo Lorries less than 3 years old they are able to supply efficient support 24/7, seven days a week for any logistical problems.
- To maintain, inspect and repair the fleet of artics, rigids & trailers
- Prepare, present and accompany all HGV vehicles for annual MOT and safety inspections.
- Carry out periodic safety inspections to all vehicles to VOSA inspection manual standards.
- Carry out fault diagnosis
- To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- To maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition.
- To carry out any other duties as instructed by the supervisory staff
Experience & qualifications
- Relevant NVQ’s
- A minimum for 5 years industry experience
- HGV class 1 or 2 (desirable)
- Possess the ability to work on your own initiative
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude with drive and desire to progress
Working hours are 8 am - 5.30pm, Monday – Friday with every other Saturday 6am – 11am.
If you’re interested in hearing more or wish to apply, ideally please email a copy of your current CV or call 01282 777414 asking for Katie Hayhurst.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£28000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: Aylesford,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: SER Limited
- Contact: Katie Hayhurst
- Tel: 01282 777414
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VAC-26863
- Posted: 2016-09-15 11:08:28 -
- View all Jobs from SER Limited
More Jobs from SER Limited
- Supervisor / Managing Engineer
- Proposals and Estimating Engineer
- Commercial Plumber
- Asbestos Safety Manager
- Commercial Plumber
- Site Manager - Recycling
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Electrical Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer
- Specification Sales Manager
- Service Engineer - Water/Hydro
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Plumber/Water Hygiene Engineer
- HGV Mechanic
- Energy Engineer / Meter Reader
- Valeting Supervisor
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Junior IP Voice support specialist
- Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer
- Air Conditioning Engineer (M4 Corridor)