Respiratory Physiologist - Fast Development
NonStop Recruitment is actively searching for an expert respiratory Physiologist to join one of rapidly growing clients in the heart of London.
For this position, you will be working along side leading clinical professionals in the industry, which enables you to learn new skills on a daily basis and develop fast to senior level very quickly in your career.
A specialist Clinical Trial company based in the heart of London, my client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme, with chance to gain unique research experience in a modern and well-equipped Respiratory Laboratory.
This is an ideal position for a Physiologist with respiratory experience to take their next step into the right direction.
Your key requirements are:
- You should be qualified to degree level with ARTP part 1 and 2 professional exams
- To be seeking RCCP registration an advantage
- This position would suit a person who is both flexible and adaptable
- Previous relevant experience, preferably gained in a hospital or research environment
For more information, contact Jack O'Neill on 02079402105 and send an updated version of your CV as an MS Word document to email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist head-hunter within Clinical Research for the life science industry, I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK
Key words: RES, respiratory, physiologist, physiology, clinical research, laboratory, uk, London,
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent