Renal Clinic Manager - International Company
NonStop Recruitment is actively searching for an experienced Renal professional to join one of our International clients in the Midlands area.
My client is a worldwide market leader in dialysis therapies and cares for over 294,000 patients.
With their success they are looking to add a Renal Clinic Manager with 2 years management experience to their company.
They're looking for someone who is committed to delivering patient-orientated, high quality care.
From their fast growth positions like this have opened up which is great for a Clinic Manager who is looking for fast progression to senior level in the future.
You will be working in a modern, well-equipped environment with a multi-disciplinary approach to care.
You will provide the operational management to ensure that the service is patient-led and performing well.
You will allocate resources effectively, oversee the training and development of staff and play a part in delivering care plans for individual patients.
Your key requirements are:
- 2 years experience as a Clinic Manager
- Ideally, strong Renal Experience
- To be a Registered Nurse, with a Nephrology background - preferably haemodialysis
- you will hold an ENB 998 or equivalent and have a current NMC pin
For more information, contact Jack O'Neill on 02079402105 and send an updated version of your CV as an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist head-hunter within Clinical Research for the life science industry, I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK.
KEY WORDS: RENAL, CLINIC, NURSE, MANAGE NURSES MANAGING NURSES, MANAGMENT IN RENAL
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- Top 20% Non Selective school looking for Science Teacher
- Research Associate– Advanced Therapy Products -Antwerp
- Technical Training Manager - Home Office - Market Leader
- Charger de Service Client
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- Home / Office Based Role - AI Seed Manager – up to 100K EU wide
- Supervising Social Worker in Small IFA
- Physics Teaching, Independent Boarding School!
- Level up! Warehouse Senior Manager – FMCG – 105K+ BONUS
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Ready for the challenge? Packaging Engineer. Med Device – SWITZ
- Medical Compliance - Final Signatory Training!