Master Technician - Automotive
Do you have a passion for the Ford brand? Do you have proven experience working as an Automotive Service Technician? If so Hartwell are recruiting and we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years.
Operating 25 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Mitsubishi, MG, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking an experienced Ford Master Technician to join our service team in Hereford.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Service Manager, the successful Master Technician will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment. Your day to day responsibilities will also include:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers` servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Master Technician, you will have proven experience working with Ford vehicles and be able to demonstrate work experience in a similar role.
As a minimum standard you will require
- NVQ level 3 qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of MOT testing
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Master Technician, you will receive a highly competitive basic salary of £26,000 and an OTE of £30,000.
You will also be entitled to excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and 22 days annual holiday
This role is full time position with hours Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00 and Saturday work on a rota basis with hours between 8:30 – 12:30.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Master Technician.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team
- Software Test Team Leader – Automotive Diagnostics
- Sales Executive
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Home Support Worker
- Estate Agent / Valuer
- Design Engineer
- Sales Executive – Service Plans