Mental Health Care Assistant
Service Care Solutions are looking for Mental Healthcare Assistants across Warrington and Runcorn.
We have weekday and weekend shifts available at various mental health services across the region.
The positions are Band 2 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are from £10.00 - £14.00 per hour.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is ESSENTIAL that the successful candidate will be PMVA trained and have substantial experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £10.00 - £14.00 per hour + Uplifted Rates for Nights & Weeke
- Location: Warrington, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 11:26:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital