Graduate Chemical Regulatory Career - Chemistry/Toxicology
My client offers the chance to be trained into a regulatory professional from day 1.
You will be part of an experienced regulatory team and start initially with training for the REACH registration deadline in 2018.
Afterwards there is lots of other work to be done, so you will be trained into different regulations, giving you job stability after 2018.
Regulatory affairs can only be learned on the job, so this is the ideal opportunity to kick-start you professional career from the beginning!
To be successful you need:
- To be graduated in a toxicology or chemistry direction
- Fluency in English and ideally also in Dutch
- To be living in the Aalst area, or willing to relocate
- A valid work permit for the EU
Apply now, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.
REGULATORY/REGISTRATION/AFFAIRS/PRODUCT SAFETY/PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP/REACH/CHEMICAL/IUCLID/CLP/GHS/AALST/BELGIUM/GRADUATE/ENTRY-LEVEL/ENGLISH
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex