Director of Clinical Services
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Swindon, and they are seeking a Director of Clinical Services, to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by a registered qualification with the NMC, HCPC or GPC.
- Experienced in acute clinical services and delivery of acute care
- Registered Nurse Level 1 or Registered practitioner / Diploma / relevant Health Speciality Degree
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability and HCPC Standards of proficiency and the HCPC / GPC Standards of Conduct, performance and ethics.
- Knowledge of HR management and Man Management Skills
- Recruitment and selection skills
- Previous experience within a managerial role
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- General Lead Radiographer
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Theatre Team Leader
- Outpatients Staff Nurse - Band 6
- Healthcare Assistant
- Electrical Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology