Staff Nurse - Day Care
This private clinic is based within a busy NHS Trust based in Manchester.
Set within the infrastructure of one of the UK's top teaching hospitals, this specialist clinic offers the reassurance and accessibility of a private Oncology unit, providing complex cancer care in a safe and modern environment.
Our client is seeking a committed and passionate Staff Nurse to complement the existing nursing team.
The successful applicant will assess patients, administer treatments, perform phlebotomy and canulation and assist the nurse practitioner with bone marrow aspiration and picc line insertion when necessary.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse - Heamatology / oncology experience at least 3 years
- NMC Registration and PREP requirements
- Experience relevant to specialist area desirable
- Phlebotomy / IV and Chemotherapy experience - desirable
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
- Lifting and Handling
This is a full time permanent position (37.5 hours).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon re-quest.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry