Role: Mixing Technician - Process Operative
Shift: Static Continental night Shift - 7pm to 7am, 4 days on 4 days off.
Salary: £23871.84 per annum
+ Pension, sick pay and additional benefits.
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced mixing / process operative to join an international manufacturing business based in Bradford on a permanent basis.
The position is:
- To ensure that products are manufactured to customer requirements using Method of manufacture and other relevant procedures.
- To ensure that the good and safe working practices of are adhered to at all times, including the Health and Safety policy, procedure and regulations in the working environment.
- Transfer pre-kitted batches from pre-weigh holding area to manufacturing department.
- Completion of strict sanitisation duties and records.
- To contribute to the teams goal of maintaining the highest standards of quality assurance by ensuring compliance to existing quality standards, systems, procedures and checks.
- To support the team in performance improvements that increases the overall efficiency of the department and reduce all areas of wastage.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment in line with the company policy of ‘clean as you go' and ensuring that all debris and spillages are cleaned as they occur.
- Take a leading role in the completion of administration tasks which include document control paperwork issue.
- Take a leading role in key areas i.e., batch time reduction, first time pass rate, washout time, elimination of waste and process order variances.
- To ensure that scheduled batches are pre-weighed, ready for manufacturing in time, right first time.
- Control of accuracy of chemical stocks by way of perpetual inventory on a regular basis, constant physical checks on chemicals on demand.
- To ensure the efficient control of chemical stocks, i.e.
downgrading of works orders, issues, completions, and delivery, and receipts, stock transfers internal and external and processing of batch cards for stocks.
- Ensuring that weighing scales calibration checks are carried out on a weekly basis.
- Carry out Planned Inspections and Risk Assessments as and when requested by management.
- Ensure all technical testing is carried in line with company/customer procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring your work area complies with GMP (good manufacturing practice).
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment, preferably chemical, beverage, food, pharmaceutical etc.
- Experience within a semi-automatic process control environment.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good administration skills essential.
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance within a manufacturing environment.
- Team building, problem solving and communication skills.
- Supervisory experience desirable.
To apply for this Mixing Technician position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Riz Haider at E3R on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience E3R specialist industry sectors:
Automotive Aerospace Manufacturing Oil & Gas Nuclear Civils & Utilities Power Generation Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
E3R specialist Skills Area's:
Welders/Fabricators Sheet Metal Worker Pipefitters Mechanical Fitters/Engineers Quality Inspectors CNC Machinists & Manual Machinists Toolmakers Electrical/Mechanical Engineers Service Engineers Project Engineers Design Engineers Manufacturing Engineers Workshop Managers Operations/Managers/Directors
Please contact E3R on 01484 645269 or forward your CV "apply on line" now
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Mechanical Maintenance - Days
- Maintenance Electrician - Days
- Machine Setter
- Deputy Engineering Supervisor
- Mechanical Fitter - Water Hygiene
- Engineering Shift Manager
- Production Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Nights
- Maintenance Fitter - Nights
- Mechanical assembler
- MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (INVENTOR)
- Mechanical Design Engineering (inventor)
- CNC Operator/Wood Machinist
- Press Brake Operative
- Sheet Metal Worker/fabricator
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical)
- Plater / Welder
- FLT Driver / Yard Operative