UX Lead – User Experience - Tech Company
UX Lead – User Experience
A truly innovative organisation are currently recruiting for a User Experience Lead to join their expanding team. This organisation has a clear roadmap for growth, and are looking for a candidate who can help devise the UX strategy and oversee the project from initial stages through to implementation. You should have experience with consumer centred products that will run on multiple platforms – particularly mobile and tablet.
You will have access to millions of pounds of consumer research and will be able to digest this (as well as industry regulations), document the UX and define and create guidelines to ensure Developers implement designs consistently. You should be a true self starter, with experience across multiple platforms. You should have a strong portfolio and experience with a variety of products such as Axure, Adobe or Visio. A full job spec is available for all short listed applicants.
This is a permanent role based in Birmingham, with a salary up to £55,000 plus some fantastic benefits – this salary might be flexible for the ideal candidate! To apply, please respond with a recent copy of your CV and I will contact all short listed applicants.
Alison Corcoran – 0121 237 3112
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£55000 Per: annum Benefits: benefits
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Alison Corcoran
- Tel: 0121 237 3112
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AC-UX-B-39485
- Posted: 2016-09-15 11:48:38 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Search Marketing Analyst - Paid Search - SEO Analyst - PPC - Marketing Analyst - Adobe
- Avaya Voice Engineer
- Application Support 3 Months £150 - £225 p/d
- PCI DSS Systems Administrator, Uxbridge
- eCommerce - Payments Integration Engineer
- Radio Test Engineer
- Finance Controller - SC Cleared
- Payment Gateway Support Engineer - 1st - 2nd line
- Technical Architect
- Test Analyst
- .NET Developer.
- Resource Manager - CIPD
- C# Application Developer
- C# developer in test.
- E Commerce Project Manager
- Solutions Architect
- SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- SQL Database Administrator
- Windows DevOps Engineer, London, £60K-£70K