With innovative software used by global brands, and a heavy focus on the development of new, cutting edge products, this company are looking to employ the very best talent in the area. This company have solid financial investment, and are at the early stages in their company growth, meaning you can benefit from job security as well as being involved in greenfield development.
Set in amazing Coventry based offices with all mod-cons, you will be joining a highly experienced team.
Any experience with AngularJS would be useful, but they are happy to train up the right candidates.
This is a permanent role with a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits depending on experience.
To apply to this role, please get in touch as soon as possible. There is a very straightforward interview process, and interview dates and times have already been mapped out so do not hesitate to apply.
Alison Corcoran - 0121 237 3112
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£50000 Per: annum Benefits: benefits
- Location: Coventry,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Alison Corcoran
- Tel: 0121 237 3112
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AC-C#-B-346153
- Posted: 2016-09-15 11:57:04 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Senior Design Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Java Developer – Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Windows Stack - DevOps Engineer
- Linux Stack DevOps Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Lead Java Developer
- Development Manager - Senior .Net Developer - ASP.Net - Lead Developer - C# - .Net -
- 2nd Line Support
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - SC Cleared
- Systems Administrator, Basingstoke, Up to 40K
- DevOps Engineer, London, £65K-£80K
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Radio Performance Engineer
- IT TEST ANALYST
- Project Manager (Ecommerce)
- Java Developer
- Senior .NET Developer - Global FTSE 100 Co
- Senior .NET Developer - £75k
- Marketing Analyst - Adobe - Global Brand - Google Analytics - Analytics-Marketing Analysis