Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
Service Care Health are currently looking for an experienced biomedical scientist with experience in Haematology, Coagulation and Blood Transfusion to join the blood sciences team at a service in East Riding.
This is a full time vacancy, and involves working Monday to Friday for an initial period of 3 months, with the view to extension for the ideal candidate.
Throughout this placement you will be require to provide and work in:
,A Speedy and accurate manor when processing samples and interpreting and validating results.
As a team member within Haematology bringing any problems which may affect the provision of the service to the attention of Department Head.
Skills and Experience required for Biomedical Scientist - Haematology:
,BSc/MSc Biomedical Science or equivalent
,HPC Registered - This is a mandatory requirement
,Member if the Institute of Biomedical Sciences
,Evidence of continual personal development
,Up to date Clinical Haematology knowledge
,Up to date technical skills
The ideal candidate will:
Possess a high level of concentration, precision and accuracy, ensuring that all results are returned with accurate information in a timely manner.
They will have the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and encourage others to do the same.
They will need to be comfortable directing others with their workload and be effective at prioritising workloads.
Finally, they will have a customer focused attitude at all times, working with the team to ensure their processes are efficient and effective.
Why Service Care Health:
We have over 10 years experience within the Healthcare field, ensuring our consultants have an in depth knowledge of each and every healthcare vacancy we resource for.
We will cover all aspects of your registration process including but not limited to:
- A full, enhanced DBS check
- Relevant training courses (both online and practical)
- Occupational health checks
- ID Badges
If you would like any further information regarding the above position, or have a query regarding any of our other vacancies please do call Matthew on 01772 208961.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge