Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE ONLY.
This position requires staff to work a 3 shift system, early shift (4.00 onwards), day shift and late shift (02.00) finish.
Shift rota could include 4 on 4 off,3 on 3 off,5 on 3 off or similar.
Total flexibility is required.
Staff will be required to work weekends and bank holidays when roster requires.
- Valid passport
- Proof of NI number
- Proof of address
- Full 5 year checkable employment/unemployment/education history
- Over 18 years of age
- Accountants details or proof of filed accounts (self-employed only)
Applicants will also be subject to:-
CRC (Criminal record check)
HMRC 5 year tax report
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years.
We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
Location: Heathrow Airport
Contract: Temporary Contract
Hours: 37.5 hour working week with extra hours when required
Shifts: Between 04.30 starts and 23.00 finish (with flexibility if flights are late)
A mix of shifts including 7 days on 3 days off, 7 days on 4 days off and 4 days on 2 days off so total flexibility required.
Weekends and Bank Holiday working required where shift pattern dictates
- Good command/understanding of the English language required
- UK Driving Licence required (Max 6 points).
No Drink or Drug Driving Offences accepted!!
- Receiving bags from check-in
- Sorting bags by flight
- Checking bag labels for errors and redirecting to correct flight
- Loading and unloading bags from the aircraft hold and baggage belt
- Transporting bags to the aircraft by way of electric tugs
- Driving various airside vehicles (once trained)
- Backing-up steps and ramp to the aircraft
- Continuous heavy lifting (up to 35kgs)
- Working indoor and out in all weather conditions
- Faced paced environment
Applicants must be able to supply:
- FULL 5 year work/unemployment/education history and have lived in the UK for the last 5 years
- Valid Passport
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of address
- Full UK Driving Licence (Free of any Drink or Drug Offences)
- Be prepared to meet to costs of a Criminal Record Check and Airside Security Clearance (If applicable).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Jobs@ Luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office.
Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
More Jobs from Line Up Aviation
- Test Engineer
- VIP Cargo Broker
- Aircraft Leasing/Marketing Support
- A320 Mechanic
- New Role at Gatwick Airport starting ASAP! (Â£9.83p/h)
- AIRSIDE OPERATIVE GATWICK
- Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
- Check In Agent/Passenger Service Agent - Birmingham Airport
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Aircraft De-icer / De-icing Operative
- Check-in Agent/Passenger Service Agent
- AIRCRAFT DE-ICER/CLEANER - HEATHROW
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Baggage Handler/Ramp Agent - Gatwick Airport
- EASA B1 Licensed Engineer (Any type)
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Forklift Operator
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Airside Operative
- London Gatwick Aircraft Carpet Fitter/General Airside Operative. Immediate Start!
- EASA B2 Licensed Engineers - BD700
- Aircraft Dismantlers