Front End Developer – really exciting startup
Front End Developer – really exciting start up!
A really exciting start up are currently recruiting for a Front End Developer to join their Coventry office. The technical team are all highly skilled Developers and a fantastic bunch of people to work with – successful applicants will be working on a product that is used by hundreds of household name clients on a daily basis.
An understanding of PHP and MySQL would be advantageous as this is what the back end is build in, but not essential.
This role is permanent, and based in Coventry, commutable Solihull, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, Nuneaton and many more places. The salary for this role is up to £35,000 plus some great benefits. To apply, please respond with a copy of your CV and I will contact all short listed applicants.
Alison Corcoran – 0121 237 3112
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£28000 to Â£35000 Per: annum Benefits: benefits
- Location: Coventry,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Alison Corcoran
- Tel: 0121 237 3112
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AC-FE-B-56748
- Posted: 2016-09-15 12:09:06 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- C# Application Developer
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Development Manager
- C# Developer in test.
- Second Line Support Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator, London, £35K-£45K
- Salesforce Administrator, Weybridge, £30-35K
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Applications Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst - application support