Registered Nurse - Consulting Suites
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Worthing, and they are seeking a Registered Nurse -Consulting Suites, to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to support and lead a department.
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with MDT to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the existing services and standards
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Balance appropriately a business focus without compromising the provision of quality care
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course is desirable
- Evidence of post registration development is desirable
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Biomedical Scientist - Molecular Infectious Diseases
- Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Theatre Practitioner
- Staff Nurse Spinal
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Supervisor - Pathology Sciences (Molecular Infectious Diseases)
- Supervisor - Pathology Genetics