Expert in food law? career in a great location!
My client has been in the market for more than 160 years, its success is due to its pharmaceutical quality products and it is well known all over Germany.
Nonstop is looking for his client for someone with the following profile:
- experience in regulatory affairs for nutritional products or at least a MA degree or PHD in nutritional science
- Living or willing to relocate nearby Munich
In exchange my client can offer the stability of a successful company who has been in the market for more than a century, this means for you job security.
In addition to a great salary you will also find in this company a real chance of internal career! Don't you see yourself as a manager in the future?
Located nearby a lake close to Munich, you will be working in an amazing location, with a very beautiful landscape but also close to one of the biggest city in Germany.
To find out more about this great opportunity contact me, Ilaria at the following e-mail I.Vianello@nonstop/recruitment.com or call me at the +44 (0) 2079402105.
NonStop is a fast growing recruitment company specialised in healthcare, medical devices, technical, education, digital, chemical and care.
We are proud to be member of APSCO, an organisation guaranteeing high standards in recruitment.
Our job is to find the right job for you.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist