Clinical Adviser - 50 Years Innovating Woundcare
Clinical Adviser - Grow In a New Position!
Are you a nurse looking for a change in your career? Are you looking to join a company and team who will allow and help you to grow?
My client is looking for a candidate to join their company as a Clinical Sales Advisor.
The company are a global leader in woundcare solutions and have a range of products that are known for their quality and innovation.
You will be in a role where you will be working with wounds on a daily basis but will be helping to demonstrate the clinical effectiveness of my clients' woundcare products.
You will have the chance to join a company that can help you to develop into a new career.
With a supportive team and growing company you will be able to learn, develop and grow.
In the role you will be working alongside a sales team so can learn about the process of selling medical devices which can help you to develop into a sales role in the future.
Therefore you will be able to expand your horizons and open up a variety of potential jobs if you are looking for a change of direction!
The role will cover the Bristol region to Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, and some parts of SW England.
Ideally you will be located close to Bristol and have existing networks on territory.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Are a registered general nurse
- A strong clinical background in woundcare
- A clinical background in negative pressure
- Be located on territory
Open yourself up to a new and exciting position where you will be supported and developed, contact Dan Kulatunga by phone +44 (0)207 940 21 05, or by email at email@example.com
If this role is not right for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
My aim is to listen and understand your motivations and help align them with the right company for you.
If you want to see all the roles I am working with you can connect with me on Linkedin athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/danielkulatunga
Nonstop Medical Devices are industry specialists in the field of medical devices.
We work with some of the leading companies in the industry as well as a large number innovative small/medium sized companies.
We aim to build and maintain strong relations with our candidates and clients, so that the people we work with have a professional and informative service.
As we focus purely on the medical devices industry we have greater market knowledge and understanding of the current conditions of the market so you get a more informed service.
You can find all our current jobs at http://www.nonstop-devices.com/
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team