Commercial Property Legal Secretary -Negotiable -County Durham
Our client a recognised law firm are looking for a Commercial Property Legal Secretary to join their busy team in County Durham.
As a Commercial Property Legal Secretary you must be able to type accurately at a good speed.
You will complete tasks to include ID checks on client files, undertaking audio/copy typing, dealing with stamp duty land tax returns.
You will also monitor land registry portal for other downloaded documents.
You will assist senior members of staff and fee earners.
If you wish to apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise Markendale at Clayton Legal on 01133 979 929 for a confidential chat
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Our dedicated recruitment team includes Solicitors and lawyers, over 100 years of combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Senior Clinical Negligence Litigator - Merseyside - £22-25K
- Personal Injury Litigator – Manchester – £25,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal - Merseyside - £17-20K
- Conveyancing Legal Scretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Msnchester - £25,000
- Real Estate Associate - London
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Costs Draftsman - City of London - £ neg.
- Law Costs Draftsman / Costs Paralegal / Costs Lawyer - Ormskirk
- Law Costs Draftsman/ Negotiator/ Costs Lawyer- Manchester
- Law Costs Draftman - Hull - £Neg
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal
- Law Costs Draftsman (5+yrs exp.) - London - salary negotiable
- Solicitor - Commercial Solicitor - Manchester