Become a Talent Acquisition Specialist Dutch-German
On job training into a Talent Acquisition Specialist - Prague
NonStop Recruitment is a fast growing company, with a 97% net fee income increase last year.
With this spectacular growth, we are searching for a person who will help us maintain our success, has a knack for understanding graduates and can decide if an applicant is right for our company.
The position of Talent Acquisition Specialist is an entry-level position and will start with an on the job based training programme to develop the skills necessary to achieve success.
One of the main reasons NonStop Recruitment is able to grow so quickly is the determination and strong work ethic of our recruiters, aided by our award-winning training programme.
Another reason is we give the flexibility to our consultants after proving to be on the path to success the choice to work from our different offices in the UK, the Czech Republic and Switzerland and make their international career a reality.
(London, Portsmouth, Prague, Pardubice and Zug).
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for finding the next generation of talented recruiters.
You will be: advertising positions, going to careers fairs, holding interviews over the phone, contacting graduates and professionals, following-up with feedback for your candidates after their interviews, preparing them for the next stages and offering some a job with NonStop.
You are a main contact point for applicants to NonStop Recruitment, from the first time you pick up the phone to the point that they are sitting next to you having joined our company.
Are you a commercially minded person, comfortable with using the phone, and think you would enjoy helping people find the right career for them? If, next to helping others, you are searching a unique opportunity to start a real international career then apply now and you could possibly start this career sooner than you think.
About me and how to apply
My name is Erwin de Wildt.
Based in Prague, my task is to find the best talent for my company.
If you would like to know more, apply and send your CV, contact me on LinkedIn and/or give me a call on one of the following numbers:
UK +44 (0) 207 940 4595
NL: +31 (0) 106 690 591
DE: +49 (0) 892 0 172 819
BE +32 (0) 24034984
Key words: Talent, Acquisition, University, interview, mediating, international, multicultural, sales, career, investment, training, graduate, relationship, business development, candidates, phone, Dutch, Nederlands, Flemish, Vlaams, English, French, German, Deutsch, Français, team leader, recruitment, consultant, Prague, London, Pardubice, Portsmouth, Zug.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £20000 - £37000 per annum + Competitive salary + Commissions
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-15 12:17:57 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- Architectural Acoustics- Perform at your best!