Head of IT Service Desk - SFiA, ITSD, GDS
A high-profile Government organisation is currently looking for a Head of IT Service Desk to join their team in Newcastle on a contract until March 2017.
You will be leading, managing and developing the ITSD team during and post transition and helping to building a one team approach across the two converging teams (Internal and supplier).
Because of this, you need to have extensive experience in managing large, complex operational teams and environments as well as experience in leading cultural and technical transformation in operational teams.
Public sector/ Government experience is beneficial.
Shortlisting will be taking place very soon so if you fit the above criteria then apply today to avoid dissapointment.
Due to the Security of the role, more information can be provided over the phone.
This is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed, so if you have these skills and are eager to work for a great company then please don't hesitate to contact Lilly Smith of NonStop Recruitment on 0203 519 1775, or send your CV in Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong IT focus.
As an agency, NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe.
A lot of time is spent on training our consultants to be specialists within their markets.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry.
My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you.
My knowledge of the marketplace at the moment means that I can offer you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!