Staff Nurse - Neurosurgery
This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Staff Nurse, specialising in Neurosurgery, to join their 18-bedded acute neuro-spinal surgical unit.
The successful applicant will work alongside a dedicated team to care for patients with elective and emergency neurosurgical needs.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse with extensive post graduate experience
- Proven Surgical or Neuro experience
- ENB 998 course, or equivalent mentoring course desirable
- Phlebotomy training
- Mentorship course
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry