Risk Assessments - Strong Career Progression - Toxicology
This is the ideal position for a candidate with initial work experience, looking to quickly progress and learn in their new position.
I am working for one of the biggest FMCG enterprises in the industry, with offices worldwide, where you will become part of a very experienced toxicology team.
This means you will be surrounded by skilled professionals that will put your personal training and development as there key focus.
Boast your toxicology career to the maximum, by joining this company and improving your skill-set in a fast and efficient way!
Your initial focus will be on multiple risk assessments, but afterwards you can progress into different roles and also learn about the regulatory aspect of things!
To apply, for this opportunity with great career growth options you need:
- a background in toxicology
- at least 1 years of experience doing risk assessments in the industry (can be within different industries, as long it's risk assessments)
- Have a valid work permit for the UK
- Be open to learn and progress in a fast way
Apply, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0044 207 940 2105 for a conversation in confidence.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands