Commercial Manager / Finance Manager
Commercial Manager / Finance Manager – Glastonbury - £28k
My Client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of waste recycling equipment.
They are based near Glastonbury in a very scenic location, close to the Somerset levels.
They are now looking to recruit a Commercial Manager / Finance manager / Company Accountant.
Formed in 1975 the company now employs a workforce of 34 staff and has a turnover in excess of £2m.
The company is looking to recruit a new Commercial Manager to replace the current incumbent who is due to retire shortly.
This position would allow the ideal candidate a chance to take control of the company’s finance and administration functions and be involved in the day to day running of a well-established company.
Whilst a strong Accounting background is important in this role, this job will involve a lot of office / company administration and so will not suit a candidate sonly looking to manage the accounts.
·Prepare management accounts on periodical basis for presentation to Directors, Shareholders and the company’s accountants
·Ensure smooth flow of documentation through all departments of company
·Liaise with company’s HR consultant(s) on employment law and implement any specific changes that need to be done as a result of change in legislation
·Liaise with company’s IT specialists on matter appertaining to IT, hardware and software
·Liaise with company’s accountants and other financial and statutory bodies on matters affecting the company
·Liaise with company’s insurance company and brokers on matters affecting the company
·Liaise with other providers of communications on behalf of the company
·Liaise with Company’s solicitors on any legal matters affecting the company
·Responsible for storage of computer backups away from company premises
·Deputise for Office Manager on payroll and financial ledger matters
The successful candidate will have done a similar role before and must have knowledge of Sage 200, Sage manufacturing software or similar.
A manufacturing understanding would be helpful but not essential and the ability to communicate well with staff, customers and clients is a must.
A good financial background with experience to trial balance management accounts is also essential as you will liaise with company accountants on year end accounts.
The salary on this role is £28k plus holidays which increase in line with length of service.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.15 – 17.00
- Start: 15/09/2016
- Rate: Â£28k per year + .
- Location: Glastonbury, Somerset, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: manucomm recruitment
- Contact: Fay Reynolds
- Tel: 01278393392
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JO0000000271
- Posted: 2016-09-15 12:33:04 -
- View all Jobs from manucomm recruitment
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer / Shift Engineer
- Shift Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Administrator / Technical Assistant - Food Industry
- CAD Engineer / Junior CAD Engineer
- Maintenance Technician / Electrical Engineer
- Production Operative - Temp to Perm
- Production Operative / General Labourer
- Production Operative
- Customer Delivery Driver / Van Driver
- Hygiene Manager
- Procurement Manager / Purchasing manager / Senior Buyer
- Production Operative - Tiles
- Market Segment Manager - Industrial
- Paint Sprayer Team leader
- Warehouse Assistant - FLT Driver
- Shopfitting Contracts Manager
- Production Shift Supervisor - Food
- Production Planning Manager
- Production Operatives - Permanent Roles