Toxicologists - Exceptional Development - Southampton
I'm currently working with a major company that is on a massive recruitment drive who are looking for Entry Level Toxicologists.
All you need is a first experience within Toxicology Risk Assessments and the motivation to develop a successful career within Regulatory Toxicology in a niche area.
This is a British owned multinational that is one of the fifth biggest companies within it's industry where there is a lot of potential to go far.
You will be working directly under the companies Head of Toxicology who will help develop your regulatory knowledge within risk assessments offering you a kick-start to the professional world.
- Educated to MSc or PhD level in Toxicology
- First experience in Risk Assessments from anyindustry
- Motivation and willingness to learn
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A professional profeicieny in English
If you are looking for your first opportunity within Regulatory Toxicology or want to find out more about what a Regulatory Toxicologist actually does, please send your CV in an MS Word format to email@example.com or feel free to call me on (+44) 0207 940 2105
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Ecotoxicologist / Fate / Human Health / Risk
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Outstanding Ofsted!
- Technical Trainer - Maastricht - Netherlands
- History Teacher Wanted- High Achieving Students!
- Project Manager - "One Of A Kind" mulighet
- Technical Support - Ghent - Italian/English Speaking
- Sales Representative Trauma - Poland - Devices
- Global Product&Market Development Manager-Finland
- Exclusive: Regional Marketing Manager
- Surgical Sales Specialist – High Growth Division
- Senior PV Officer – URGENT– 12 months FTC
- Product Specialist Oncologia in Lazio
- Associate Product Manager – Training/Progression!
- Regulatory Project Manager - BioControl - Vaucluse
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Pharmaceutical Development Director - Nuclear Medicine
- Regulatory Scientific Affairs Beverage EU Global
- Perm Social Worker Vacancies - South East - Excellent Benefits
- Primary School Teacher – Large Academy Trust – CPD
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Flexible Hours
- Technical Support Specialist - Swedish - IVD