Forensic Social Worker - Private Hospital - Berkshi
Senior Forensic Social Worker - Berkshire
Salary up to £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for permanent Senior Forensic Social Worker for a Private Hospital in Berkshire
The Social Work Team is a well-established and respected department offering opportunities for individual development, with ongoing support and internal training.
You'll be a motivated individual, possessing a degree-level social work qualification such as CQSW, Dip.SW or equivalent alongside HCPC registration.
Post qualification experience within a Forensic, Criminal Justice or Adult Mental Health setting is essential, and your proven ability to manage, and supervise staff must be supported by strong inter-personal, negotiation, organisational and project skills.
You will also need an excellent understanding of the patient group, commitment to anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive practice, risk assessment and evaluation skills.
You will be used to presenting your professional views in both written and verbal assessments and so good literacy and numeracy skills are required
The successful candidate will receive:
- £35,000 per annum
- Generous pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) plus your birthday as an additional day's leave
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Computerised training programme
- Opportunities for further training and access to the on site gym.
Interviews are to be arranged ASAP.
If you have not heard feedback within 7 days of your application then you will not have been selected on this occasion.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 9485 555, or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire
- Registered Manager - IFA - Leicester
- Supervising Social Worker - Hampshire
- Supervising Social Worker - South East London
- Supervising Social Worker - Somerset