Children with Disabilties - QSW - Relocation Package.
Children with Disabilties - Qualified Social Worker - 1 year post qualified considered
This is an excellent opportunity for Qualified Social Worker within their Assessment Team.
My client was looking for someone to join their Integrated Service for children who have Special Educational needs and Disabilities.
You will get to work with a range of professional services including the schools, the voluntary sector and health services.
This keeps the role varied for you.
You will be working with young people up to the age of 18 who have a range of disabilities.
You will be using the full care process from Referral and Assessment stage to the Leaving Care stages.
This really develops your skills and gives you better full rounded knowledge of care.
To be successful in your application, you need to be a:
- Qualified Social Worker (Have a degree or Masters in Social work)
- 1 year of post qualifying experience minimum
- HCPC Registered
- Experience in management.
If this opportunity interests you please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity!
Qualified Social Worker, Assistant Team Manager, People Management Pathways, Child Protection, Permanent, Training, Institute of Leadership and Management
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Social Work recruitment companies.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social work industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare