Sales Manager - InVitro Diagnostics - Romania
KA/142829/2 - Sales Manager - In-Vitro Diagnostics - Independent Role - Romania
An In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) company with offices on an international scale require a Sales Manager to develop their business across the Romania market through managing the distribution network and generating new accounts for this IVD product range.
This position will see you working independently within the Romanian market, working with well established IVD products and managing the current distribution channel.
You will be required to liaise closely with other subsidiaries of this diagnostics company across Europe and will be the first person developing this market in Romania, therefore the future of the market depends on your success.
This is an international business giving you the chance to develop relationships across the world and with additional products already coming through; you can be sure to have a strong career with this diagnostics company.
Key Requirements for this Sales Manager position for IVD products include:
- At least 3 years of experience within the diagnostics field
- Previous experience within the in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) field specifically within Romania
- Fluency in English and Romanian
- Candidates can be based anywhere in Romania when not travelling.
For more information, please send a copy of your CV in English and on a MS word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Adley on +41 (0) 435 080 816.
This is an urgent requirement, therefore suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!