St Columb, Cornwall
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home.
From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all going on.
We are looking currently looking for a Reservations Agent to join our team.
Our focus is to provide a welcoming and informative service to all potential guests who are enquiring about our resort and facilities.
You will be responsible for providing a first class response in a professional and timely manner.
The main purpose of such will be to convert as many of these enquiries into confirmed booking/sales.
Reservations Agent Responsibilities
- To liaise with customers over the telephone and face to face regarding all booking enquiries.
- To answer a high volume of telephone calls and email enquiries from customers.
- To actively follow up and convert enquiries into bookings for the resort.
- To up sell the facilities within the Resort at the time of booking.
- Work to reach targets set by the Directors.
- Assist the reception team welcoming guests and members to the Resort when required.
- To provide an outstanding level of customer service to all guest.
The Ideal Reservations Agent
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team as well as using your own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work well under pressure.
- 21 days holiday entitlement
- Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
- Free onsite parking.
- Offers are subject to suitable references and DBS check
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Reservations Agent, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The closing date for this position is 13/10/16
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician
- General Sales Manager - Automotive
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Head of Coaching and Facilitation
- Stock Controller
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Executive