Service Technician - Automotive
Salary: OTE £28,000
Are you a successful Service Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years.
Operating 25 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Mitsubishi, MG, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Service Technician for our dealership in Bath.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The Ideal Service Technician:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- MOT Tester
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar) preferably with Citroen, Peugeot and Mitsubishi.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Previous Citroen or Peugeot training will be highly beneficial
If you are an organised, driven and experienced Service Technician looking for your next challenge and you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and 22 days annual holiday and you are currently entitled to work in the UK, then we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician
- General Sales Manager - Automotive
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Head of Coaching and Facilitation
- Stock Controller
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Executive